Adlink 4-CH 24-Bit 128kS/s Dynamic Signal Acquisition USB 2.0 Module
- Adlink Usb-7250
- Adlink Usbdaq 2405 Device Driver Download 64-bit
- Adlink Usbdaq 2405 Device Driver Download Windows 7
- Adlink Usb-7230
FPGA designers can now determine the power consumption of Xilinx's FPGA on Apple iPhone and iPad using the new Pocket Power Estimator (PPE) app from Xilinx. Designers can download the PPE from the Apple App Store. Driver Installation To install the drivers for the cPCI-6765(A), refer to the installation information in this chapter. Basic information is presented in this section, however, for more detailed installation information for non-Windows Operating Systems, refer to the extensive explanation inside the ADLINK CD. The drivers are.
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- USB bus powered
- 24-bit Sigma-Delta ADC with built-in anti-aliasing filter
- 4-CH simultaneous sampling analog inputs, up to 128kS/s
- AC or DC input coupling, software selectable
- Analog or digital triggering
- Supports 2mA excitation output on each analog input channel for IEPE sensor measurement
- Full auto-calibration
- Ready-to-use testing application (U-Test) provided
- Supports Windows 7, 8 and 10
The Adlink USB-2405 is a 24-bit high-performance USB module, equipped with 4 analog simultanous input channels and sampling rate of up to 128 kS/s per channel. The USB-2405 also features software selectable AC or DC coupling input configuration and built-in high precision 2 mA excitation current to measure integrated electronic piezoelectric (IEPE) sensors such as accelerometers and microphones.
The USB-2405 delivers high precision, DC and dynamic measurement performance with a very low temperature drift. The on-board 24-bit ADC supports anti-aliasing filtering, suppressing modulator and signal out-of-band noise, making it ideal for high dynamic range signal measurement in vibration and acoustic applications.
Our team of experts is available to provide technical sales support.[email protected]+44 (0)1273 570 220
- Datasheet 179.43 KB
Adlink Usbdaq 2405 Device Driver Download 64-bit
Models available (1)
Adlink Usbdaq 2405 Device Driver Download Windows 7