Windows 98, Windows NT and Windows 2000 /XP. The developing environment can be VB, VC, Delphi, BC5, or any Windows pro-gramming language that a llows calls to a DLL. T he user’s guide and function reference manual of D2K-DASK are in the CD. ( ManualPDF Software D2K-DASK) D2K-DASK/X: Include device drivers and shared library for Linux. USB-2405 1.4.5 Digital I/O 1.5 Software Support ADLINK provides comprehensive software drivers and packages to suit various user approaches to system building. In addition to programming libraries, such as DLLs, for most Windows-based systems, ADLINK also provides drivers for application environ-ments such as LabVIEW® and MATLAB®.
ADLINK USBDAQ 2405 Device Driver
This tutorial explains how to install the Android ADB USB driver manually. Follow it if the automatic installation fails.
Adlink Usbdaq 2405 Device Drivers
- If yon don't have Android SDK installed, please install it first.
- Open Start menu. Select Android SDK Tools -> SDK Manager. Right-click on it and select 'Run as Administrator'. Running SDK Manager as Administrator is very important. If you just click on it, the SDK manager will start, but will encounter errors when you try to install new components!
- In the SDK Manager select 'Extras->Google USB Driver'. Enable the checkbox and click 'Install 1 Package'.
- When the Google USB driver is installed, plug in your device.
Warning: The driver won't install automatically. We will do it manually in the next steps.
- Open the System Properties dialog (press Win+Break on the keyboard or locate 'Computer' in Start Menu, right-click on it and select 'Properties'.
- Click on the 'Device Manager' link.
- In the Device Manager locate your Android device. Then right-click on it and select 'Update Driver Software'.
- Select 'Browse my computer for driver software'.
- Select 'Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer'.
- Select 'Show All Devices'.
- Press the 'Have Disk' button.
- Enter the path to the Google USB driver. Normally it is located in the following directory:C:Program Files (x86)Androidandroid-sdkextrasgoogleusb_driver
- Select 'Android ADB Interface' from the list of device types.
- Confirm the installation of the driver by pressing 'Yes'.
- Confirm the installation again by pressing 'Install'.
- When the installation is done, press 'Close'.