Click Download File to download the file. When the File Download window appears, click Save to save the file to your hard drive. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click the new file. Click the Install button. Follow the remaining prompts to perform the update. Download the latest drivers, firmware, and software for your HP OfficeJet 5740 e-All-in-One Printer.This is HP’s official website that will help automatically detect and download the correct drivers free of cost for your HP Computing and Printing products for Windows and Mac operating system. Get drivers and downloads for your Dell OptiPlex 7050. Download and install the latest drivers, firmware and software. Download the Figma desktop app for macOS or Windows as well as the font installer and device preview apps.
'macOS 10.13 High Sierra is now available for update on Mac computers and can anyone of you tell me some tips that can help me smoothly update my MacBook Pro into latest macOS High Sierra without losing any data or meet any problems? Thank you.'
If you are trying to find a simple way to update Mac OS to the latest 10.13 or 10.13.4 High Sierra or you are looking for effective solutions to fix macOS High Sierra update stuck or failure error, you are at the right place. Follow the two next parts to free download macOS 10.13/10.13.4 to install and fix the macOS High Sierra update error right now.
Part 1. Upgrade to macOS 10.13/10.13.4 High Sierra without losing data
Here Part 1, we'll show you how to upgrade to macOS 10.13/10.13.4 High Sierra without losing any data on MacBook Pro/MacBook Air/iMac etc.
Step 1. Back up Mac computer data before macOS 10.13/10.13.4 update
Here you have two options to backup Mac data before macOS 10.13/10.13.4 update: Time Machine or Mac backup software for help.
Option 1. Back up Mac data with Time Machine
- 1. Connect an external hard drive to your Mac and launch Time Machine. (The drive should be at least the same size as your Mac drive.)
- 2. Turn the Time Machine slider ON > Select Backup Disk to set the external hard drive as the backup destination.
- 3. Select important data to backup now.
Option 2. Backup Mac data with Mac backup software
EaseUS Todo Backup for Mac supports backing up your Mac data in 3 steps:
1. Download, install and launch EaseUS Todo Backup for Mac.
Click the first Backup tab or simply click the plus (+) button at the left corner of the left pane to create a backup project -- name the backup project and click OK.
2. Set up the backup destination where you want to store Mac files as backups, automatic backup frequency and click OK.
3. Add files and folders to the backup project.
Click File+ to selectively choose files and folders to back up and click the blue start button to back up your Mac data to another drive or external device.
Step 2. Download and install macOS 10.13/10.13.4 High Sierra
1. Go to the Apple store > Find macOS 10.13.10.13.4 update.
2. Click Download and fill in your Apple ID when asked.
3. After you download the macOS 10.13/10.13.4 upgrade software, install the software and update Mac computer to macOS 10.13 or 10.13.4 High Sierra by following the onscreen instructions.
If no update problems occur, restart your Mac computer and enjoy the new macOS on your device.
If you get stuck or cannot install macOS 10.13 on your device, just follow Part 2 to get the problems solved and fixed on your own.
Part 2. Fix macOS 10.13/10.13.4 High Sierra update stuck/failure or freeze error
If you cannot download or install macOS 10.13 update on your Mac, or macOS 10.13/10.13.4 gets stuck, freezes or fails to install, don't panic and just simply follow these instructions.
Fix 1. macOS Sierra 10.13/10.13.4 downloaded but won't install
If you get stuck or fail to install the downloaded macOS 10.13/10.13.4, try the tips below to get this problem fixed:
- Open Launchpad > Delete 'Install macOS Sierra' file with a question mark on it.
- Reboot Mac and retry downloading a new macOS Sierra update 10.13/10.13.4.
- Click Apple Menu > Select App Store > Click Update next to macOS Sierra in the Update section.
Fix 2. macOS 10.13/10.13.4 High Sierra fails to install/gets stuck or freezes while installing
Here you have two options to fix the macOS 10.13/10.13.4 installation failure error:
Option 1. Install macOS update in Safe Mode to fix the macOS High Sierra 10.13/10.13.4 update stuck error
- Disable or uninstall any Anti-virus software on your Mac.
- Ensure Mac computer has a proper and reliable internet connection.
- Install macOS Sierra in Safe Mode.
- Hold Power until your Mac shuts down > Turn your Mac on and hold the Shift key > Release Shift when the Apple logo appears > The Mac shall be booted into the Safe Mode.
- Then try to install macOS 10.13/10.13.4 update again.
If you cannot install macOS 10.13/10.13.4 in Safe Mode, try a clean installation of the new update.
Option 2. Clean installation of macOS Sierra 10.13/10.13.4 to fix macOS fails to install issue
To complete a clean installation of macOS Sierra 10.13/10.13.4 on Mac, you may need to do some pre-installation preparation:
Step 1. Create a bootable installer
- Download the macOS Sierra 10.13/10.13.4 installation package from Mac App Store.
- Connect a new USB drive with Mac > Open Disk Utility in Applications/Utilities folder > Select thumb drive in sidebar and click Format.
- Name USB as Untitled > Choose OS X Extended > Click Erase > Open Terminal once the USB is formatted and finish downloading macOS Sierra.
- Ensure USB named Untitled is connected to Mac > Type below command in Terminal and hit Enter: sudo /Applications/Install macOS Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/SierraBootInstall --applicationpath /Applications/Install macOS Sierra.app --nointeraction &&say Done
- Enter Administrator password if necessary. The command will create a bootable Sierra installer on the USB drive.
Step 2. Clean installation of macOS 10.13/10.13.4 update
- Connect a USB bootable drive to your Mac and restart the Mac by holding Option until you hear the reboot tone.
- Select the disk called Install macOS Sierra in the drive list that appears on the screen.
- Once the USB drive is booted, select Disk Utility > Choose Mac's startup from the list > Click Erase.
- Once Mac's startup disk is formatted, return to the Utilities window and select Install macOS > Choose the recently erased startup drive to install macOS > Follow onscreen prompts to complete the installation.
Extra Tip: Restore lost data due to the macOS 10.13/10.13.4 High Sierra update
If you forgot to create backups for your Mac data before the macOS 10.13/10.13.4 update, you still have a chance to restore lost data due to the update.
Download Action Sierra W7hp Drivers
Professional Mac data recovery software - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac with Bootable Media allows you to restore all lost data due to a macOS update or for other reasons.
1. Click the tutorial page about how to create bootable media for Mac.
2. Boot your Mac from EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac Bootable Media.
3. Launch EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac and select the file types of lost data. Click Next.
4. Choose the volume where the data was lost, click Scan to let the program scan the lost data for you.
Choose Deep Scan and let the program find more lost data for you on your Mac.
Important Note -- if your Mac hard drive uses an APFS file system, you can only use the deep scan option to scan and find all lost data on the drive
5. Preview and choose the found hard drive data, then click Recover to save it in a safe spot on your Mac.
Download Action Sierra W7hp Driver Printer
Windows 7 SP1 helps keep your PCs and servers on the latest support level. It also provides ongoing improvements to the Windows operating system by including previous updates delivered over Windows Update as well as continuing incremental updates to the Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 platforms based on customer and partner feedback. This enables organizations to deploy a single set of updates.
- This download installs SP1 to a 32-bit machine only running Windows 7.
- For 64-bit machines download the Windows 7 64-bit & Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 instead.
Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 will help you:
- Keep your PCs supported and up-to-date
- Get ongoing updates to the Windows 7 platform
- Easily deploy cumulative updates at a single time
- Meet your users' demands for greater business mobility
- Provide a comprehensive set of virtualization innovations
- Provide an easier Service Pack deployment model for better IT efficiency
Do not download this if you are updating just one computer
A smaller, more appropriate download is now available on Windows Update. The best way to ensure you get Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 is by turning on the Automatic Updates feature. You can use our step-by-step instructions or, if you prefer, let us do it for you. If Windows Update is not offering you the option to install the service pack, see KB 2498452. If you are encountering a problem when installing the service pack from Windows update, see Troubleshoot problems installing a service pack for Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2.
In order to download and install Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 you must currently have a Release to Manufacturing (RTM) version of Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 already installed.
If you have previously installed a pre-release version of Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 on your machine, you must uninstall that version before installing SP1.
Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 is available for installation in the same languages made available at original launch of Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2.