- Download Microsoft Mouse Driver
- Download Microsoft Mice & Touchpads Drivers Download
- Drivers For Microsoft Mouse
- Download Microsoft Mice & Touchpads Driver Download
I bought 3 months ago this mouse and it was working perfectly, then I found a better one and I replaced the microsoft mouse. Yesterday I tried to use the mouse and I connect the little receiver to the computer and it doesn't detect it, I have tried changing batteries to the mouse but the problem is not there.
The Surface Mobile Mouse and Microsoft Modern Mobile Mouse are designed to work anywhere.
Download Microsoft Mouse Driver
To get set up, you'll need a PC that's running Windows 10 with support for Bluetooth 4.0 or later. This mouse supports Swift Pair in Windows 10 for faster pairing.
Connect your mouse
Your mouse has a shared power and Bluetooth pairing button located on the bottom. Press the button once to turn the mouse on or off. For Bluetooth pairing, press and hold the button to put the mouse in discovery mode.
- Download Microsoft IntelliPoint Mouse Software. IntelliPoint software enables you to customize the unique features of your Microsoft mouse.
- Microsoft has produced a range of computer mice since the original Microsoft Mouse that was released in 1983. The Microsoft Mouse line has undergone numerous improvements since this original model, resulting in mice with sleeker appearances, touch-sensitive technology, and better ergonomic design.
- Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers trick you into paying for unnecessary technical support services. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Microsoft Agent or Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an official Microsoft global customer service number.
Pair your mouse with Bluetooth
Turn on your mouse, then follow the instructions to pair it to your PC:
Press and hold the button on the bottom of the mouse until the LED light starts to flash (about 5 seconds).
On your Windows 10 PC, select Connect if a notification appears for your mouse, then wait for it to get set up.
Don't see the notification? Select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth > Microsoft Modern Mobile Mouse or Surface Mobile Mouse.
Once your mouse is paired, the LED light will stop flashing. The light will stay on until you turn off your mouse.
Download the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center
Download Microsoft Mice & Touchpads Drivers Download
To change basic settings for your mouse, select Start > Settings > Devices > Mouse .
Drivers For Microsoft Mouse
If you want to change the button functions, scroll options, and more, download the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center. To get the app, see Mouse and Keyboard Center download.