Remember: Always keep SmartLink connected - it works behind the scenes so your mailing system stays up-to-date with rates and software, and much more.
For help setting up, select the blue button for instructions:
Smart Link 56K V. Alex Winn from London reports using smartlink usb 2.0 56k modem latest Smartlink drivers Jan’05 with the NetoDragon modem by adding the following in the Model Selection of the. It is compatible with AT command set compatible and AT.
Update the driver present in the 'driver' folder (by following guidance above) 4. Once the driver is updated, Run FWUPDATE.EXE (lightning bolt) in the 'app' folder to update the firmware. Select the default choices. Close all programs, restart your computer. SmartDeviceLink (SDL) connects in-vehicle infotainment systems to applications. The SDL ecosystem allows collaboration between developers, OEMs, and suppliers. Download PCI VEN2000 PCI VEN2000&DEV2800 Smart Link® SmartPCI2800 V92 PCI Soft DFT listed as Windows® device id numbers exactly the same as the device manager for easy driver identification, free download. Driver Intel Audio. Driver G-Sensor. Making innovative technology accessible for all to Enjoy.
- Save cost: Eliminating the need for a dedicated analog phone line.
- Automatic updates: USPS® postal rate and software downloads keep your meter up-to-date.
- Savings on Pitney Bowes genuine ink when you sign up for the AutoInk™ program.
- Account management: New online account features make it easier to manage your business with us, 24/7.
- Critical alerts: Low-postage and low-ink notifications
- Self-help tools: Proactive error notification and video tutorials take the “problem” out of problem solving.
- Custom analytics: Easily track postage expenses with clear, current and detailed information on your postage activity.
- View SmartLink Network Security Certification
Advanced Set Up Information
- Wi-Fi standards supported: IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz networks and 802.11a/n 5GHz networks.
- 802.1X networks are not supported.
- Ports Used: Connects with port 31314, 993, or 443 using TCP. Gets upgrades with port 80 using TCP/HTTP.
- URL: Connects to sl.pb.com.
- Data Transferred via HTTPS (with TLS 1.2). Only uses outbound communications through the network to minimize the possibility of the communications getting blocked.
- TIP: For companies with extra secure networks, we recommend using a proxy username and password. Allow outbound communications on 31314 and 80.
- Note: There are two MAC addresses, depending if wired or wireless connection. Located on a sticker on the back of the device.
Category: Networks and Modems
Manufacturer: Smartlink Corporation
Caution Level: Intermediate
Download File Size: 2.96 MB
Operating System: Windows 2000, Windows XP
Latest Version / Release Date: 4.00.06 / 15th April, 2003
Windows device driver information for Smart Link 56K Modem
Smart Link 56K Modem is a fax modem that is convenient, cost effective and most suitable modem for current dial up internet solution. The modem features plug and play devices in the Windows operating system thus requires no external power in order to function. The Smart Link 56K Modem supports Smart Link 56K Modem.92 Lite Protocol that provides users up to 56 K download and a suitable upload speed during sessions of internet access. Other features of the modem include 56 data with a fitted chipset that enhance performance of the Smart Link 56K Modem. The modem is compliant with V.29, V.17 and V.27 TER Group 3 fax protocol. The modem is also compliant with V.90, V.92 and V.42/V 42 bis/MNP5 protocols. Smart Link 56K Modem offers support to audio dial, pulse and tone dialing.
Driver Smart Link
Unless you update your drivers regularly you may face hardware performance issues.
To check your drivers you should manually verify every device on your system for driver updates
Linksys Smart Wi-fi Drivers
Smart Link 56K Modem supports operating systems such as Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, Windows ME and Windows XP. The modem is most suitable for Personal Computer use. It is compatible with AT command set compatible and AT. The modem offers support for caller Identification and distinctive detect for rings, speed sensing, voice call discrimination, call forward and fall back, auto format, fax and data. Smart Link 56K Modem provides users modem on hold features and quick connect capabilities. The modem features a chipset with speeds of transmission totaling to 56 Kbps and duplex operation with class 1 interface for the fax. Smart Link 56K Modem features data modulation rates of up to v.34 and data compression of MNP 5 and ITU-T V.42 bis. It has an expanded AT Command set. Also featured in the modem is a local/remote record and voice line and telephone jacks. It is highly recommended you run a free registry scan for Windows and Smart Link 56K Modem errors before installing any driver updates.