- M-audio Revolution Drivers
- Revolution Riders Fiji
- Revolution Drive Somerville
- Revolution Rider Training Wagga
We work hard to break the stereo-types about agencies.
So we start with the bottom line first… our guarantee.
To that end, we do everything within our power to get drivers home to their families every night. When you join Revolution, you become part of a family, one that looks out for one another and always has each other’s best interests in mind.
The Right Person, for the job, according to your specifications, every time.
It’s that simple.
- Driver locks onto the screw to eliminate dropping and bucking. No magnets to attract metal shavings and debris. Hold a screw near tip and push into driver 2. Driver triggers forward to lock onto screw 3. Drive the screw in (the head is automatically released 1/2' before full install) 4.
- Windows 10 64 bit, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 64 bit, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 64 bit, Windows 8, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 7.
- The Industrial Revolution of the 18th century was a primary factor in the major transformation of the economic, intellectual, social, and political realms in the western area of Europe. This era is also known as the Age of Enlightenment due to the broad implementation of the previous centurys ideas.
- We've put everything you need to get started with your VX Revolution™ right here. If you still have questions browse the topics on the left. If you are using macOS 11 (Big Sur), please see macOS 11.
“In the end I could work for any agency, but I prefer to work for Revolution when I can because I trust they are looking out for me, not just trying to ride me for what I can do for them.”
“Dave’s team at Revolution Staffing stuck to their guarantee to provide the right driver for the job according to my specifications, every time for the past 4 years we have worked with them.”
Our Drivers and everyone on the Revolution Staffing team operate on 3 simple principles: Work Hard – Tell The Truth – Finish The Job.
DRIVER LOOKING FOR WORK?
View our available opportunities »
Check us out some more and learn more about who we are or how to get paid at RevStaff.
Learn more about how we do what we do here at RevStaff, or simply call our sales team and arrange for a Driver.
M-audio Revolution Drivers
Details of Position
- This is aFull-Time position
- Location:Commerce City, CO
- Job Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 4:00 AM - 10:00 AM; Tuesday from 4:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Starting Pay:$17.00 per hour
Delivery Driversare responsible for the timely distribution of meals and snacks to local schools and after-school youth programs. Working closely with Dispatch and Operations, Drivers are also responsible for confirming customer orders against product deliveries and being a brand ambassador to our customer, providing best-in-class service. It is also imperative the Delivery Drivers follow all driving safety rules and regulations in the company Fleet Safety program. We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members –if this is you, apply with us today!
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Verifies the daily delivery plan and route(s) to make deliveries.
- Engages with school and other representatives when making deliveries, demonstrating excellent customer service skills, respect and communication.
- Follows all company safety rules and regulations outlined in the Fleet Safety program to ensure safe driving. Exercises good judgement and operational control of a company vehicle.
- Conducts vehicle pre-check inspections before departing to deliver goods. Spot checks product upon delivery and unloading to ensure product quality. Maintains proper fuel levels and execute daily truck checks.
- May pack and load products on to trucks, according to company specifications, and unload truck to meet customer / school program needs.
- Adheres to proper food handling requirements and temperature checks of chilled products such as milk, dairy, vegetables, etc.
- Acts as an ambassador of the company and shall go out of their way to extend courtesy to other drivers.
- Maintains regular communication with the route dispatcher and informs them of traffic and other conditions that may impact timely deliveries.
- Manages the packing slips and delivery process, having customers sign for receipt of deliveries, noting any rejections or shorted products.
- Follows company protocol when questions or concerns are raised by customers.
- Follows all company Fleet Safety program safe working practices while operating the vehicle, loading and unloading. May use pallet jacks, dock plates, wheel chalks, track mileage, straps, handle pallets and plastic wrap.
- Keeps the truck interior and exterior organized, clean and sanitary throughout. No smoking is allowed inside the vehicles. Ensures proper care of equipment used to move or secure product inventory.
- Inspects fruits and snacks for quality and brings issues to the attention of the Operations Manager.
- Reports all collisions, traffic citations and/or license suspensions or revocations.
- At least 3 years of experienceas a Delivery Driver (catering/food delivery experience preferred).
- Must be at least21 years of age.
- Ability to read and speak English sufficiently to converse with the general public, understand highway traffic signs and signals, respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records.
- Ability to pass a company driving test, background check and drug test.
- Must have a valid driver’s license in state of residency and clean Motor Vehicle Record.
- Ability to problem-solve and promote Revolution Foods Core values and mission.
- Ability to cover varied shifts which may include early mornings and the ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, work well with others and participate as part of a team.
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies.
Physical Requirements Include, but are not Limited to:
Revolution Riders Fiji
- Ability to stand frequently.
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate wheeled carts and dollies loaded with product.
- Ability to bend, twist, and perform hand and arm motions.
Why join Revolution Foods?
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods, which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
Revolution Drive Somerville
- Medical, dental, & vision planoptions for full time employees
- Company paid life insurance coveragefor full-time employees
- 5 paid holidays and 5 paid vacation daysfor full-time employees
Revolution Rider Training Wagga
Revolution Foods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on merit and the Company’s business needs. In accordance with all applicable laws, the Company prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), gender, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.