- Usb Passthru Driver ( Multi-instance ) Driver Download For Windows 7
- Usb Passthru Driver ( Multi-instance ) Driver Download For Windows 8.1
- Usb Passthru Driver ( Multi-instance ) Driver Download For Windows Xp
The driver is loaded based on a compatible ID match similar to other USB device class drivers included in Windows. USB Class02 If you want to load Usbser.sys automatically, set the class code to 02 and subclass code to 02 in the Device Descriptor. For certain Universal Serial Bus (USB) devices, such as devices that are accessed by only a single application, you can install WinUSB (Winusb.sys) in the device's kernel-mode stack as the USB device's function driver instead of implementing a driver. This topic contains these sections: Automatic installation of WinUSB without an INF file. Download USB Network Gate and install it on the computer to which the USB device you want to share is attached. Use USB Network Gate’s interface to share the device. Now, install the software on the virtual machine which needs access to the device. Launch the program and connect to the shared device to mount USB on VirtualBox.
Unified USB driver for all current iConnectivity AUDIO and MIDI interfaces:
All Devices: Current Driver (4.82) - Download
TVIT driver above includes RP1210 drivers. DLL Discovery: Sample registry code for PassThru DLL Discovery DT Tech2Win Driver 32-Bit: Tech2Win Driver for Drew Technologies devices. Uninstall old driver first. DT Tech2Win Driver 64-Bit: Tech2Win Driver for Drew Technologies devices. Uninstall old driver first. – Passthru is only USB, because of speed stability and other things, but you can try. – With this installation my VAS5054 is working under 64bit as a PassThru interface. – VAS5054A clone works. Note:.This drivers are to make the interface work as PassThru with other softwares, like Xentry etc.
Version & Date
Version 4.82 - Jan. 20, 2020
Windows 7, Windows 8.1 & Windows 10
IMPORTANT! Please uninstall all older iConnectivity drivers before installing this new Unified driver!
RTP-MIDI driver for Network MIDI: PlayAUDIO12, mioXM, mioXL, MIDI4+, mio4, mio10
RTP-MIDI Driver version 1.1.13 - Jan, 2020
Windows 7, Windows 8.1 & Windows 10
Additional driver to enable transmission of MIDI over Ethernet & Wifi in all supported interfaces. Can be used in conjunction with the Unified USB Driver listed above. See our RTP-MIDI User Guide for instructions.
You can transfer videos from multiple phones to different iVCam instances on the same PC.
To do this, you need to install multiple instances (drivers) on your PC first.
First, please make sure that you’ve already installed the latest verion of iVCam.
Then find the driver_install.bat file in the iVCam installation folder (for example: C:Program Filese2eSoftiVCam) and run it, adding an iVCam driver each time you run it.
If the execution of this file failed with some errors, you can also enter the iVCam installation folder at a Command Prompt running with administrator privileges, and run the following command to install the driver:
devcon install driveriVCam.inf iVCamDevice
Run it twice and you will have 3 iVCam drivers (including the default one). You can see them in system Device Manager application.
If there’s only one instance, the camera name will be “e2eSoft iVCam“, the microphone name will be “Microphone (e2eSoft iVCam)” , and you can only run one iVCam application;
If there’re more, the camera name will be “e2eSoft iVCam #1“, “e2eSoft iVCam #2“, etc., and the microphone name will be “Microphone #1 (e2eSoft iVCam)“, “Microphone #2 (e2eSoft iVCam)“, etc., You can run more instances of the iVCam application.
To uninstall an iVCam driver (instance), locate the iVCam device in the “Imaging devices” group in system Device Manager and right click on it to uninstall the driver, be careful not to uninstall all of them.
Usb Passthru Driver ( Multi-instance ) Driver Download For Windows 7
Run our app on the phone, it will detect these running instances, select which one to use and the app will transfer the video to the selected instance.
Usb Passthru Driver ( Multi-instance ) Driver Download For Windows 8.1
Usb Passthru Driver ( Multi-instance ) Driver Download For Windows Xp
- For Android phones, if it connects automatically and you cannot select instances, tap the button to close the video and return to the main view, wait a while for the instances to be detected, and then you can tap the play button to choose which instance to connect to.
- Please make sure that Bonjour service is running (you can see this in system Task Manager > Services), reinstall iVCam if there’s no Bonjour service installed.
- If for some reason you cannot run the Bonjour service (iVCam will use UDP to detect PC client), or you want to connect via USB, please run an iVCam instance and connect it with a phone, then run another instance and connect with another phone, and so on. Don’t run the new instance if the old one is not connected with a phone.
- Selecting “Hardware decoding” in the PC client software (if supported by your PC) can greatly reduce CPU usage to support the running of more instances.