Download software for the device: UGREEN USB Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter – Black
This is the latest driver from VIA. The VIA Labs VL805 USB 3.0 Controller Driver is now at driver version 4.70C. This driver fixes a number of issues when it was released in February 2016. Note the updates below as well as the operating systems. The operating systems are: Windows Vista / Vista 64 bit; Windows 7 / 7 64 bit; Winodws 8 / 8 64 bit. Hence, we’ve shared the easiest methods that help you to execute a free USB 3.0 driver download. Take a look at them! Method 1:- Download & Install USB 3.0 Driver using Device Manager. If you have a quite distinct tech knowledge, then you can install the USB 3.0 driver manually using the windows in-built utility Device Manager. VIA USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver - VIA USB 3.0 Hub Driver Important Notes - During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights. To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs.
Device model: Easily adds wireless Bluetooth feature for your computer, enables the computer to connect Bluetooth devices such as stereo speaker, headset, keyboard, mouse. (Black)
Driver-free for Windows 10 & 8, also supports Windows XP / Vista / 7 with adaptive driver program that supports to manage the connection devices and ensure the maximum performance, CD driver disc included, online download Drive available.
PID: 30443 / 30524 / 30722 / 30723 CSR
File Size: 408.00 MB
How to download files located on Google Drive:
This is a driver that will allow you to use all the functions of your device. The version of this driver is located on the CD-ROM that is included with the device.
|Supported OS||Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista|
|Not Supported OS||ARM-Based Windows RT, Mac OS, Linux, TV|
|Bluetooth version||4.0 with EDR (data transfer rate up to 3Mbps)|
|Bluetooth Backward||V3.0 / 2.1 / 2.0 / 1.1|
|Operation Range||Up to 15M|
|Support A2D & ARVCP||Yes|
|Support BLE protocol||Yes|
The VIA VL800 is a single chip USB 3.0 Host controller, which enables a PCI Express equipped platform to interface with USB Super-Speed (5 Gbps), High-Speed (480 Mbps), Full-Speed (12 Mbps), and Low-Speed (1.5 Mbps) devices. The root hub consists of four downstream facing ports enabling the simultaneous operation of multiple peripheral devices.
The VIA VL800 complies with the Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification and Intel’s eXtensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI), and is fully backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 specifications, ensuring seamless connectivity of legacy USB devices. The VIA VL800 has a PCI Express 2.0 x1 interface that is backwards compatible with PCI Express 1.0 and is perfectly suited for both PC Host and Add-In Card applications.
- Compliant to Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0
- Compliant to Universal Serial Bus 2.0 Specification
- Compliant to eXtensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) Specification Revision 0.96
- Support Legacy USB Function
- In-house USB PHY employs advanced CMOS process to reduce power consumption
- Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification 2.0
- Support Battery Charging Specification
- Firmware upgrade options include integrated firmware in system BIOS
- Initial Driver Support for Windows 7, Vista, and XP
- USB Attached SCSI Protocol (UASP)
- Support various Linux kernels
Via Usb Devices Drivers
- Desktop / Notebook motherboard on-board controller
- Server motherboard on-board controller
- Docking system
- PCI Express / PCI Card Adapter
Via Usb Devices Driver Updater
Via Usb Devices Driver Vga
- Based on V2.10A and replaces the UASP client driver.
- Replaces UASP AP with revision 220.127.116.11.
- Adds workaround in setup program for following two items:
- Disables performance enhancement for solving CPU utilization too high issue.
- Works around UASP client driver cat files for separate OS issue.