Just finished clean installing Windows 10 for the first time. I'm curious as to whether it's recommended to install chipset drivers for the motherboard like in the good old days or just stick with whatever Windows 10 may have used on it's own during installation. Any thoughts are appreciated. Visit the Soft32 website to download motherboard software. With a number of motherboard downloads you'll find a motherboard driver for free.
HDMI driver download for Windows 10 I wish to show photos on my PC using an HDMI cable on my SONY TV screen and require the drivers to perform this operation. This thread is locked. Windows settings 3 Ways to Download Foxconn Drivers for Windows 10 windows settings If your Foxconn drivers such as motherboard, card reader, graphic card, etc. Are outdated, it may cause some inconvenience for you such as slowing down your computer. Windows device driver information for YUAN Digital TV Tuner. YUAN Digital TV Tuner is a product of Yuan High-Tech. This company was launched in 1990 with a main office based in Taiwan. It is initially engaged in design, development, and manufacture of high-quality OEM/ODM TV tuner card, MPEG2/4 encoder/decoder and surveillance products.
How do I find my motherboard in Device Manager? You may ask how to find out what motherboard I have? Do you know how to check motherboard drivers? This post from MiniTool will show you how to find the motherboard and drivers in Device Manager?
The motherboard, also known as system board, is the main circuit board, is the main printed circuit board found in general purpose computers or other expandable systems. It is an essential part of the computer. It holds and allows communication between many of the crucial electronic components of a system, such as the CPU, and memory, and provides connectors for other peripherals.
How to Find Out What Motherboard I Have?
However, how to find out what motherboard I have? This would be a common question.
In fact, there are many ways to find out the motherboard module on your computer. You can find it via Command Prompt, Windows System Information, and PowerShell.
You may be familiar with finding the motherboard module through Windows System Information and the Command Prompt.
For more detailed instructions, you can read the post: How to Find Your PC Motherboard Model and Serial Number
Hence, how do I find my motherboard in Device Manager or how to check motherboard drivers in Windows 10?
So, in the following section, we will show you where to find motherboard in Device Manager.
How Do I Find My Motherboard in Device Manager?
Yuan Motherboards Driver Download For Windows 10 64-bit
In this part, we will show you how to find motherboard in Device Manager or check motherboard drivers.
Now, here is the tutorial.
1. Press Windows key and R key together to open Run dialog.
2. Type devmgmt.msc in the box and click OK to open Device Manager.
3. In the Device Manager window, expand the Display Adapters. If our computer has built-in video – referred to as integrated video, the driver for the video chips on your motherboard is shown here. If you have a graphics card, please ignore this.
4. Then open IDE ATA/APAPI controllers. If there is an integrated drive electronics or IDE hard drive, the interface it plugs into on your motherboard is called a controller. If the computer is fairly new, we may not see the IDE controller since it has been replaced by SATA.
5. Then expand the IEEE 1394 Bus host controllers. Then we can find the drivers for any Firewire controllers on the motherboard.
6. Then expand the Network adapters. Under the AMD or Intel brand name, we will see the built-in network adapter.
7. Then open Sound, video and game controllers. Then you will find the controller drivers for the sound and video adapters.
8. Expand the Storage controller. There are Serial ATA or SATA controller drivers. The controller is the interface with the motherboard.
9. Then expand Universal Serial Bus controllers. All of the USB controller drivers will be listed here.
10. Then expand the System devices. We can find the remaining motherboard drivers here, including the memory controller, PCI bus driver, system speaker and clock.
When all steps are finished, you have successfully checked motherboard drivers. Hence, how do I find my motherboard in Device Manager? Check the above way.
However, if you want to upgrade the motherboard, you can read the post: How to Upgrade Motherboard and CPU without Reinstalling Windows
Yuan Motherboards Driver Download For Windows 10 32-bit
To sum up, this post has shown how to find out what motherboard I have Windows 10 and where to find motherboard in Device Manager. In general, you can check the motherboard in Device Manager.