If it does not, click here to download your driver directly. Your Zebra Printer is Better with BarTender® BarTender® is the world's most trusted software for designing, printing and automating the production of barcodes, labels, cards, RFID tags and more. For Zebra RP4T ZPL, RZ400, RZ600, R110Xi4 and ZE500R models the RFID tag specifications are changed back to driver version 5.1.11 because of compatibility issue in 5.1.13. Now the RFID tag data are not cleared if you update the old driver with latest one.
- Method 2: Download or update Zebra printer drivers automatically. If you don’t have time or patience to manually download Zebra printer drivers, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy. Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it.
- The ZDesigner drivers are only supported for use with ZebraDesigner. Zebra offers the Zebra Universal Driver for use with other Windows applications. When entering values for RSS composite bar codes, you need to provide the value for the linear and composite (2D) parts at the same time.
- Zebra Firmware Loader. Zebra HC100 300 dpi. Zebra R110PAX3 (200dpi).
This post will show you how to download or update drivers for your Zebra printers quickly and easily.
If you want to keep your printer in good condition, you should keep your Zebra printer driver up to date. In addition, if you run into printer issues like printer not printing, or your printer offline, you can update your printer drivers to fix the problem.
How to download or update Zebra printer drivers
Method 1: Download or update Zebra printer drivers manually
You can download the driver for your printer from the Zebra website, and manually install it in your computer.
Before starting, you should know the printer model and the operating system running in your computer.
- Go to Zebra support center.
- Search for your printer model. You can search it from the search box by entering the printer model, or you can do it by navigating to the product list.
- On the printer support page, click the Drivers tab.
- Then click Download to download the file.
- Run the downloaded file, and follow the wizard to finish installing.
Zebra Driver For Mac
This method requires time and computer skill.
If this solution doesn’t work for you, don’t worry. There are something else to try.
Zebra Drivers License Scanner
Method 2: Download or update Zebra printer drivers automatically
If you don’t have time or patience to manually download Zebra printer drivers, you can do it automatically withDriver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making mistakes when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version, it takes just 2 clicks (and you’ll get full support and a 30-day money back guarantee).
- Download and install Driver Easy in your computer.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to the flagged device to automatically download the correct version of the driver (you can do this with the Free version). Then install the driver in your computer.
Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
- Restart your computer to take effect.
If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at [email protected]
Method 3: Download or update Zebra printer drivers via Device Manager
You can also update drivers for your Zebra printers via Device Manager in which you can view and manage hardware devices and driver software.
To do so:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key
and R at the same time to invoke the Run box.
- Type devmgmt.msc and click OK.
- In Device Manager, expand your printer category, and right click your Zebra printer to select Update driver.
- Choose Search automatically for updated driver software.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the update.
That’s it. Hope this post comes in handy and helps you in downloading or updating Zebra printer drivers. If you have any questions, feel free to add a comment below and we’ll see what more we can better help.
Table of Contents
1. Editions 2.Installation 3.SupportedPrinters 4.Tips &Advice 5.Known Issues 6.Change Log 7.Technical Support 8.Program Updates
ZebraDesigner andZebraDesigner Pro offer both the label design features and printerconfiguration tools to enable printing.Designing a label has never been easier!
The is the basic edition,offering design and printing features supporting CPCL, EPL™ and ZPL®printers.A set of printer configurationtools, including a Font Downloader, is included.This product offers a Multiple Language User Interface,including support for English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese,Chinese and Japanese, (and others).
This is the ZebraDesignerproduct—but additionally it provides support for database connectivity,RFID printer/encoders, the real-time clock, and data formulas. A license numberships with the product and is used to authorize the software.No dongle (hardware key) is needed.
- Pentium based computer with at least 32 MB of RAM
- 32-bit Microsoft Windows® OS (98SE, Me, NT, 2000, XP, 2003)
- From 15 to 130 MB of available hard disk space (depending on edition used and options selected)
ZebraDesigner requires Windows drivers to use your printer. Specialdrivers for Zebra printers can be installed when you install
- Printing is limited to max. 5 labels at once
- The export functionality is disabled.
- All “e” characters are turned into “z”
The application will be installed into the ProgramFilesZebraDesigner or Program FilesZebraDesigner Pro by default.
Sub- directories that are created include:
BIN – program files.
Drivers – driver relatedfiles.
Samples – Sample labels,sample databases, sample fonts and sample graphics.
Setup – Files related toinstallation and removal.
Additionally, a sub-directory in the current user’sMy Documents directory called My Labels will be created and used as thedefault directory for label information.Sub- directories to My DocumentsMy Labels include:
Database – default for ODBCconnected databases.
Forms – Not used by ZebraDesigner.
Graphics – default for anygraphic images used in the labels.
Labels – default for any newlabels.
Stocks – default forinformation about any new stock labels that are defined.
The following Zebra printers are supported in this version:
Cameo 2 Plus
ZPL II printers
R110XiIIIPlus (200 dpi)
R4Mplus (200 dpi)
170XiIIIPlus (200 dpi)
220XiIIIPlus (300 dpi)
- The ZDesigner drivers are only supported for use with ZebraDesigner. Zebra offers the Zebra Universal Driver for use with other Windows applications.
- When entering values for RSS composite bar codes, you need to provide the value for the linear and composite (2D) parts at the same time. Use the following syntax for entering values for RSS composite bar codes. The pipe character ( ) is used to distinguish between the components.
Thesyntax:<linear part> <composite part>
The example: 12345 description
- By double clicking on the name of the printer in the status bar at the bottom of the design screen, the user can quickly gain access to the printer settings dialogs.
- Design your label using internal fonts, bar codes and counters when you are going to use the “Export to Printer” function.
- Objects can be arranged with respect to each other by selecting the objects and clicking the desired alignment button.
- Objects can be arranged with respect to the label by holding the ctrl button when the user presses the alignment button
- You can reset the User Interface for the program by running the “DefaultUI.exe” program in the /bin directory.
5. Known Issues
- The Font Downloader currently only supports EPL and ZPL units.
- Linked Fields does not work with RTC.
This is build v1.0.1
Initial release of the new platform
Worldwide,Technical Support is available through your Reseller, or at: http://www.zebra.com/id/zebra/na/en/index/service_support.html.
Phone: +1 847 913 2259
Fax: +1 847 913 2578
Zebra Technologies Corporation
© 2005 ZIH Corp. All rights reserved.